Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Irony

Oh blog, I'm back!! I may or may not have completely forgotten that this existed.

Ugh, just when you think life is going your way, you face plant it into your wakeboard. Don't worry this picture is old. Believe it or not, I have a history of injuries. It happens.

What I love the most, is that I've always thought blogging is really silly. But here I am, typing a post that most likely only I will ever read. I promise I don't expect anyone to actually ever spend time here, I am just very inventive in my ways to procrastinate doing any real work.

What inspired me to take the time to type this beauty of a post today are some recent events. Not the black eye or anything of that sort. It astounds me how often I can mess up or give the wrong impression. Seriously, it's the story of my life.

I'm being very open. You're welcome. I'm going to throw another picture in for good measure.